Download printable version
Required September 2019. 27.5 hrs per week, 8.45am to 3.15pm. Term time including 5 non-pupil days
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate and committed Learning Support Assistant to support the learning and behaviour of a specific child. This 1 to 1 Learning Support Assistant post will include monitoring, observing and helping to implement an individual education plan to aid the child's academic and pastoral progress. It is important that you have patience, understanding and empathy.
You will need:
· Experience of working with autistic spectrum disorders and/or challenging behaviours.
· Experience of work within an educational setting.
· Clear and concise written and verbal communication. GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths
· Very high expectations for behaviour and learning
· The ability to work as part as a team, to be flexible, solutions focused and good humoured at all times
Enquiries to Lorraine Laudrum. Please apply online.