Download printable version
Level: 8 (Scale 28-34)
Required: September 2019
37.5 hours per week -term time plus 10 days.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, well-organised, flexible and committed Office Manager to lead our friendly administrative team. The successful candidate will display drive and energy to support the Headteacher and the administrative team making a real difference to our outstanding school.
The successful candidate will:
· Have excellent written, oral communication and ICT skills.
· Have experience of working in a fast paced primary school office environment.
· Be well organised and able to manage a busy primary school office on a day to day basis.
· Display a professional attitude ensuring confidentiality at all times.
· Have good organisational skills and be able to work under their own initiative, manging their own workload and that of the team.
· Have a knowledge of SIMs and experience of the management of GDPR.
· Be a team player and take the lead under pressure.
· Have the ability to work flexibly with a cheerful outlook supporting the whole school community.
We can offer you:
· A successful school with enthusiastic children in a stimulating, friendly learning environment.
· Being part of an organisation which is forward thinking and passionate about delivering the highest possible quality of education for its pupils.
· A friendly, supportive working environment with supportive staff, parents and governors.
· Access to high quality professional development opportunities.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to find out when our tours of the school are being held.
Closing date: Thursday 4th July at Midday
Interviews will be held on: Monday 15th July 2019.
Information about the School
Barons Court is an exciting and innovative school which is continually evolving to provide the best possible learning opportunities for the children. We believe that children learn best when they are actively involved in leading their learning and we ensure that we listen and respond to their collective voice. We are totally committed to a balance of indoor and outdoor learning and continually developing both environments to provide flexible, agile and stimulating learning spaces. The whole school environment reflects the influences of Reggio Emilia, Montessori, Forest Schools and the Mantle of the Expert approaches to learning. We have created large indoor spaces which encourage a collaborative approach to learning with an emphasis on problem solving. The spaces are equipped with a range of furniture which reflect the different learning styles of the children and are easily changed to respond to the learning needs of the moment.