Download printable version
Level 5 - point according to experience - 25 to 30 hours per week (negotiable) - term time only - fixed term contract
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated SEN Learning Support Assistant to join our team and provide one to one support for a Year 3 pupil.
The successful candidate will need to hold at least NVQ level 2 or equivalent qualifications and preferably have had some experience of working with children with special educational needs.
Knowledge of working in Key Stage 2 would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be:
- Resilient and positive, showing initiative and flexibility
- Be able to work as part of a team under the direction of the class teacher
- Confident with supporting a child with accessing learning in Key Stage 2
- Firm and consistent but fun
- Approachable, patient and understanding
- Have a good sense of humour
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and for further information, please contact Mrs Trudi Leaback, School Business Manager, on 01702 478570 or email for an application pack to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the School
As a school we are committed to achieving the very best for our pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Chalkwell Hall Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and medical checks.