Download printable version
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic, dynamic and experienced Teaching Assistants for 15 hours a week to join our school team. Brightside is a flourishing, successful school with children at its heart. The successful candidates will be class based in the mornings, working alongside the class teacher and supporting the learning of all pupils.
- Do you love working with children?
- Do you have high expectations?
- Are you dedicated to meeting the needs of all the pupils in your care?
- Do you want to make a difference?
If the answers are yes then Brightside is the school for you!
We will offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen and ready to learn.
- Supportive parents who are committed to the school.
- A fantastic team of teachers and support staff who all go that extra mile.
- Continued professional development through the Billericay Teaching School Alliance.
Ofsted in September 2014 said,
"Teaching assistants are used effectively in lessons to provide additional support and this is particularly helpful for pupils who have learning difficulties."
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and can be arranged be calling the school office.
Information about the School
Brightside is a Group 3 school. Current NOR is 454. There is potential for the school to expand to a group 4 school in the coming years.