Download printable version
High Ongar Primary School, Essex, CM5 9NB
School Office Manager
BN3M - NPS 6-10
Required: September 2019
33.5 Hours per week - 39 Working Weeks per annum
· Do you have excellent administrative skills and computer literacy?
· Are you highly efficient and organised?
· Are you are able to communicate clearly and assertively whilst remaining calm, and tactful?
· Do you have a flexible and cheerful outlook plus a willingness to support other members of School.
If so, we'd like to hear from you. Applicants should possess excellent communication and organisational skills, be able to use their own initiative and manage their own workload, and be able to prioritise high volumes of work. You should also have strong IT and problem-solving skills and an understanding of an educational environment. Knowledge of SIMs (the school's database) and experience of reviewing/proof reading documents, marketing - including website and social media, producing newsletters and minute taking would be an advantage.
If you would like to visit the school before submitting your application, please contact Jodie Evans, Headteacher on 01277 363761.
· Closing date is Thursday 20th June 2019
· Interview dates (provisional) w/c 24th June 2019
For an application form please contact Kevin Adams HR Manager
on 01245 504564
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Bridge Academy Trust welcomes applications from those of all backgrounds, faiths and ethnic groups.