Download printable version
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER LEVEL 2
Essex Pay Band 3 NPS 6-11 (32.5 hours per week - 45.6 weeks per year)
Actual salary pro rata -£15,195 - £16,728
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and caring EYP to provide service delivery within the requirements of the EYFS Framework, Every Child Matters and Ofsted Care Standards.
The role requirements will include:
· Providing safe, high quality education and care to EYFS children
· Have high expectations of every pupil
· Liaise closely with parents/carers ensuring each child's needs are recognised and met
· Assist with planning of the curriculum, record keeping and data interpretation
· Administer first aid
· Set up play areas daily and help to tidy away at the end of the session
The successful candidate will:
· Hold a CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Child Care and Education, BTEC National Diploma in Early Years, NVQ Level 3 in Children's Care, Learning and Development,
or NNEB Certificate
· Have experience in nursery/EYFS setting
· Good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
· Be resilient, flexible and organised
· Passionate about teaching and learning
The successful candidate will be reviewed by the Lion Education Trust in 2019 to meet the criteria from September 2019 for the Early Years Practitioner (level 2): qualifications criteria as per the DFE requirements. The candidate will be required to undertake this qualification which will be available in September 2019.
We welcome visits to the school prior to application. If you woud like to visit, please contact Karen Egleton on 01268 553547 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date:Monday 24th June 2019.
Information about the School
Lion Education Trust (LET) and Lion Academy Trust (LAT) have an outstanding reputation nationally, are high performing, forward looking and innovative. They work hand in hand to lead schools across London, Essex and Northants.
Further details please visit: www.lioneducationtrust.net.