Download printable version
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust, based in the Business Centre at Templars Academy, Cressing Road, Witham
Hours 27.5 hours per week, term time plus one week (44.3 paid wks), Band 2 Pt 3-6 (actual salary £11,407- £12,106)
Hours: 9.00am - 3.00pm Monday to Friday (less 30 minutes lunchbreak)
We are a Multi-Academy Trust of five schools with a centralised HR function.
We require a HR Assistant to work in our very busy Business Centre supporting our HR Manager.
- It is a requirement for Candidates to have GCSEs (Grades A-C or equivalent) in both Maths and English.
- Experience of personnel administration work in a busy office environment would be desirable but not essential
The individual must have the ability to work under his or her own initiative and be able to work calmly under pressure. He/She must also be organised in their working practices, whilst understanding the need for tasks to be put aside when something needing more immediate attention arises. Confidentiality is of paramount importance.
Applicants should have good word processing skills and be computer literate (Word, Excel and Publisher) with knowledge of SIMS.net desirable. You should have good interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team.
Please apply on-line or contact Michelle Smith, HR Manager on 01376 518190, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of difference backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.