Download printable version
Class Teacher KS1/2
NQTs - Early Start 1st July 2019 to be paid over summer holiday (optional)
Salary: MPR /UPS + £2,500 Recruitment & Retention Allowance
Lion Education Trust is looking to recruit an outstanding, enthusiastic, innovative and committed class teacher in our school located in Basildon, Maple Grove Primary School. If you are excited by innovation and challenge, and if you are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practise, whilst learning with your colleagues and from the children you work with, then we look forward to hearing from you.
We are a warm friendly school team, with wonderful children and supportive parents. Children are motivated to learn, and deserve the best that we can give them. Maple Grove Primary School is a school on an improvement journey and it is an exciting time to join us and the Lion Education Trust. Teachers are all supported on their ongoing CPD through quality support from the Lion Academy Trust team and receive additional release from class for bespoke development opportunities. We would love to have a motivated, passionate and hardworking teacher join us, willing to give their best for the children and keen to be developed further in their teaching practice. We look forward to welcoming you and showing you our school.
We can offer you:
· career progression and leadership opportunities
· PPA plus additional release time for teacher development
· innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
· a dynamic and dedicated and lively team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
· enthusiastic, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
· a vibrant and rapidly improving school with rewards and opportunities for motivated and committed individuals
· an exciting opportunity to join the Lion Education Trust, a forward looking and innovative Multi Academy Trust
The Trust/School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and people, and the successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure, along with all relevant safeguarding checks.
Telephone calls to discuss this position and visits to the school are welcome, please call Dan Lough or Karen Egleton on 01268 553547 or email email@example.com.
Information about the School
Lion Education Trust (LET) and Lion Academy Trust (LAT) have an outstanding reputation nationally, are high performing, forward looking and innovative. They work hand in hand to lead schools across London, Essex and Northants.
Further details please visit: www.lioneducationtrust.net.