Download printable version
The children at Spring Meadow Primary School have asked us to employ a sports coach to help them get better at a range of sports and prepare to be competitive at local sporting tournaments. Our PE Leader has already started this journey but we agree with the children that we also need a specialist coach to deliver high quality PE lessons alongside a range of before, lunch time and after school clubs and coaching sessions as we continue to work towards our goal of being the 'team to beat'!
Our Sports Coach will:
· Have a belief that all pupils can succeed regardless of their background and ability
· Inspire and be determined that our children will the very best that they can be
· Be prepared to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the children
· Hold a suitable sporting related qualification
· Model an active and healthy lifestyle
· Plan and deliver whole class PE lessons to children in all year groups
· Work alongside our enthusiastic PE Leader to increase pupils' participation in physical activity
· Provide targeted coaching to groups of children in preparation for sporting events
· Develop a range of before school, lunchtime and after school activities that extend the opportunities available to our children
· Monitor and report on the progress and achievement of our pupils
We can offer you:
· Enthusiastic and motivated children
· A supportive and caring staff team
· Opportunities for further professional development
· The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our children by developing and embedding this new and exciting role
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged prior to application. Please contact the school office to make an appointment to visit us.
Please apply online making sure that you complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will not be considered.