Download printable version
Classteacher Year 5
The Westborough School provides a happy, caring and safe environment for its children. We work very hard to ensure that every child's experience of school is a positive one, which promotes a love of learning.
The Westborough School is a large, culturally diverse school where children enjoy going to school.
We have a commitment to providing children with rich and creative opportunities from which they
can learn. Westborough has a caring ethos in which children and staff alike, feel valued and
The Westborough School is part of the Challenger Multi Academy Trust.
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher to join our friendly team who:
• is flexible and willing to take risks
• has an understanding and grasp of the National Curriculum
• can communicate well with pupils, staff and parents alike
• open to new ideas and approaches
• is highly motivated and enthusiastic
• has excellent classroom practice
• is committed to meeting the needs of all pupils
• helps pupils achieve their very best
• is able to work as part of a team, sharing excellent practice
• learns from others
• is generous of their time and spirit
In return we can offer:
• a friendly atmosphere and working environment
• experienced and dedicated staff
• a positive school ethos
• polite, friendly pupils
Please request a job description, job specification and application form from Katy Doucy at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing Date 14th June 2019
Interviews will be held week commencing 17th June 2019
Visits to the school are welcomed by prior arrangement.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check as we are committed to the safeguarding of our children. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the School
Westborough is a culturally diverse Nursery and Primary School in Southend-on-Sea.