Download printable version
Glebe Primary School is seeking to appoint a Breakfast Club Supervisor who has enthusiasm and a passion to work with children aged 4-11 years old. The position is to start from July 2019, from 7:00a.m to 8:40a.m daily for 38 weeks per year. (Term time only).
The role will involve arranging activities, assisting children with homework and helping with the preparation and serving of breakfast meals.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading activities with a range of pupils 4-11 years old
- Providing a safe, caring and stimulating environment for the children
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ensuring Health and Safety matters are adhered to
- Ordering food supplies and equipment weekly
Application forms are on-line at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk
Glebe Primary School is part of the Rayleigh Schools Trust which is an investor in People Gold Status. The trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.