Download printable version
Primary Teaching Post: year group dependent upon preference. NQT's are welcome to apply.
Required from September 2019
We are a small Multi Academy Trust consisting of two schools and appointments are made to allow working across both schools. Feering C of E Primary School (Roll:161) and St. Andrew's C of E Primary School in Halstead (Roll: 220) are one-form entry primary schools looking to the future. As a Multi Academy Trust we are able to spread our ability to make a difference for children. This also allows staff to work in collaboration with others and offers them wider opportunities for development through sharing expertise, which is an exciting opportunity for both existing and prospective staff. An opportunity not ordinarily afforded when working in a small school.
The school is looking for an inspiring and dynamic teacher who will relish being part of a highly skilled and enthusiastic team. You will add to this team by demonstrating a passion for and dedication to teaching and learning. If an NQT should apply, we can offer a highly experienced and inspiring mentor who has studied coaching with Cambridge University as part of her CPD.
Please apply if you:
· are committed to working as a team with good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour
· are hardworking, innovative and reflective, are committed to success and seek to grow as practitioner
· have an imaginative and creative approach to quality first teaching and learning through a dynamic curriculum
· have high expectations of children, colleagues and yourself
· use educational research to inform practice and support the raising of achievement of children
· have the ability to absorb our caring and inclusive atmosphere and promote it in your own classroom
We can offer you:
· responsive learners who thrive in a challenge based environment
· a welcoming, caring school team who believe every child matters
· excellent hands-on opportunities for the development of leadership
· a supportive and committed staff and governing body
· a school that finds the best in everyone
· well resourced classrooms and a commitment to renewals
· access to high quality continued professional development
· classes supported by a professional team of TA's and HLTA's
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For more information, or to arrange a visit, please telephone the office on (01787) 475699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions. St. Andrew's Primary School has an uncompromising commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Our commitment to safeguarding is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to protect our children. Job offers will be subject to satisfactory references being received.