Download printable version
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT - 3 Vacancies
Posts 1 & 2: 18hrs 20 mins per week (8:30 a.m. - 12:10 p.m. daily) term-time only.
Post 3: 22hrs 30mins per week (8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. daily) term-time only.
Band 2 (mid), pro-rata salary £7,397 posts 1 & 2; £9,080 post 3
Three Teaching Assistants required September 2019 to provide general and specific support to pupils with statements of SEN. The posts are temporarily funded and will therefore cease when the child leaves school or if funding is withdrawn.
Working under the guidance from and liaison with the Pupil Premium Lead, Senco and Class Teacher, you will:
- support the teacher in keeping the child focused and on task
- give additional help to the child with classwork
- contribute information about the child's progress
- children who enjoy learning
- a caring ethos where everyone is valued
- a well resourced school with excellent facilities
- friendly, supportive, hardworking and committed staff
Our Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.