Download printable version
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
LGS Scale 3, points 11-17 + London Fringe Allowance (pro rata)
8.45 - 2.45 (26 hours pw) Mon-Fri term-time only
actual starting salary: £12,648 pa
We are seeking a motivated member of non teaching staff to supervise whole classes during the short-term absence of teachers, who will be able to:
- Supervise students engaged in learning activities
- Act as a role model and set high expectations of conduct and behaviour
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all students within the classroom
- Keep students on task and respond to general queries
- Provide support to departments during periods when not required to provide cover
Applicants must have grade C or above in English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent, and experience of working in a school environment or in a supervisory role with young people will be an advantage. Successful candidates will be subject to DBS clearance.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please download an application pack from the Essex jobs website (essexschoolsjobs.co.uk). Application is by official application form only - CVs will not be accepted. Closing date: 12.00 noon Thursday 20 June 2019.