Download printable version
White Hall Academy is a large primary school at the heart of the local community and is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 teacher for September 2019. Applications are welcomed from teachers with proven experience of working in a busy primary setting as well as Newly Qualified Teachers. Applications will be considered for both full time and part time contracts. The ideal candidate will have the enthusiasm and desire to be a reflective practitioner and embrace the school's principles of Growth Mindset.
It is part of a successful academy trust called Learning Pathways which has partnership at the heart of its ethos.
The successful candidates will:
- be able to use their creativity to engage and inspire children
- be able to work as a large friendly team.
- have a good understanding of assessment for learning and its use to raise standards to improve pupil progress
- have a good command of ICT
- have the ability to contribute to the warm, caring ethos of the school and to build positive relations with children, colleagues, parents and governors.
- be willing to be involved in all aspects of school life.
For the successful applicant we can offer:
- opportunities for significant professional development
- wonderful pupils who are well behaved and eager to learn
- supportive parents and governors
- a well-resourced school with excellent ICT facilities.
Potential applicants are encouraged to view the school, by arrangement.
The Academy reserves the right to close the recruitment process early.
Information about the School
White Hall Academy is a large primary school at the heart of the local community. It is part of the Learning Pathways Academy Trust, which has partnership at the heart of its ethos. We are rated 'Good' by Ofsted and are now working towards 'Outstanding'. To help us achieve this we need exceptional staff.