Download printable version
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and inspiring classteacher to join our team for 2 or 3 days per week at Maldon Primary School from September 2019.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of teaching in key stage 1 and 2
- Demonstrated excellent teaching with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- A sense of humour and be a team player
- Hard working ethic with good organisational and effective communication skills
We offer all our staff:
- A welcoming, dedicated and supportive team
- A commitment to improving teaching and learning through CPD
- Eager and hard working pupils
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office to book an appointment.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.