Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint a playleader working 13.75 hours per week for our Before and After-School Club (SMYLES). Working the following hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridaymorning sessions 7 - 8.45 am
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday afternoon sessions 3.10 - 5.30pm
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Work as part of a team.
- Have a good standard of literacy and numeracy, with the ability to organise and assist in play and craft activities within the club.
- Show ability and flexibility.
- Work successfully with children and ability to liaise with adults.
- Assist with preparation and cooking of meals for the children who attend the club.
- Undertake training including Safeguarding and Child Protection which are deemed essential for position.
Woodville Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS clearance.