Download printable version
30 hours per week - 52 weeks per year
Work pattern 7am to 9:30am and 3pm to 6.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Band 3: Pt 6 to Pt 17 (£16,037 - £19,820)
We are seeking to recruit a new Site Manager to join our positive, solutions focussed team.
Shenfield St Mary's Church of England Primary School is a part of the Mid Essex Anglican Academy Trust and the building has grown over the past 150 years.
The successful candidate will be flexible in their approach, self-motivated, energetic and keen to work as part of the school community.
General responsibilities will include:
· Providing a safe and secure environment for pupils and staff
· Ensuring that the management and maintenance of the school buildings and environment are effectively undertaken
· Liaising with local residents to ensure the school works in harmony with the local community
· Ensuring full compliance of Health and Safety procedures - good knowledge of these essential
· Undertaking repairs and DIY projects
· Delegation of tasks as appropriate to other site staff or outside contractors, ensuring Health & Safety regulations are strictly adhered to
· Monitoring the performance of the cleaning team in the execution of their duties and managing them in ensuring a clean, tidy and well maintained school environment
· Attendance of out of hours emergency call outs
The position is for 30 hours per week, 52 weeks of the year, with two weeks of holiday being taken during term time.
Start date to be confirmed with successful canditate.
Information about the School
Shenfield St Mary's Church of England Primary School is a two form entry full primary academy. As an outstanding school, we are proud to offer the pupils an all-round excellent education where each individual is safe, secure and valued in a Christian environment.