Download printable version
We are a friendly junior school based in Chigwell looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to support a number of pupils across the school with learning difficulties and complex needs.
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant who has the following attributes:
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience in working with a range of interventions such as Precision Teaching, Toe by Toe, Phonics groups, Springboard Maths etc
· Experience of working with pupils with speech and language needs
· An interest or experience in learning mentoring (training would be provided)
· An ability to work with the teacher in lesson planning, evaluating and adjusting lessons/plans as appropriate
· Positive and calm approach to managing behaviour
· A solid understanding of safe guarding practices
Ability to work as part of a team and show initiative
Visits to the school are warmly welcome. Please contact Mrs S Vajushi (School Business Manager) to arrange a visit to our lovely school- 02085007566.