Download printable version
Winter Gardens Academy are looking to appoint a friendly, warm and caring Pre School Assistant to join their supportive team.
Working term time, 36 hours per week: Monday to Thursday: 08:00 a.m. - 16:00 p.m. and 08:00 a.m. - 13:30 p.m. on Fridays. This is a fixed term contract to cover for the absence of the substantive postholder on maternity leave. Paying Band 2 Point 3 (£14,529.31 dependent on service).
We would be delighted to hear from you if you…
- Are seeking a rewarding role.
- Are willing to motivate and help children to grow and develop into independent young people.
- Are committed in assisting and implementing effective planning of the EYFS; carry out assessment techniques and deliver a variety of structured and non-structured activities that will stimulate the children's interests and enhance their learning.
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Are passionate about working as an effective team worker, developing good relationships with other staff, parents and children.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and experience of working with young children within a nursery or school setting.
- Ability to support students with early literacy and numeracy.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work independently on your own initiative and manage own time effectively.
What we can offer you:
- A growing Multi Academy Trust of Primary schools who work closely together for the benefit of everyone.
- The 'Leadership Academy' which delivers high quality professional development to all staff.
- Additional holiday in October giving a two week break, enabled by an early close every Friday which is utilised for CPD.
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are 'proud to belong' to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school on 01268 699305 to arrange a visit.
South Essex Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. For more information, please visit our website; www.seacademytrust.co.uk.
Information about the School
We are a friendly, happy and caring school and are looking for a candidate who will contribute to our very effective learning environment.