Download printable version
Inspire their Remarkable
Head of Media
MPR-UPR + TLR2a £3,623
Maltings Academy is graded 'Outstanding' and has a state of the art new building offering fantastic facilities for both students and staff alike. We have a committed and ambitious team which includes colleagues from Future Leaders, and have been very successful at developing teachers and leaders with progression both within and beyond the academy.
We are seeking to appoint a Head of Media where all colleagues play their part and contribute to whole school improvement through our distributed leadership model. If you embody these values and have high expectations, you will be very successful working with us. If you are driven, and passionate about Media then we want to hear from you!
Previous leadership experience is not essential - what's more important are your skills, passion and attitude. Although this role is based at Maltings Academy, you may be required to teach at our at our sister academy, New Rickstones Academy (also in Witham) as we have a shared Sixth Form provision - all new staff contracts are to work across both academies.
Visits to the academy are welcomed. For an informal discussion about the post, and to arrange a visit please contact Simon Richardson, Vice Principal - on 01376 512 911 or email@example.com
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It's what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you'll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we're inspiring.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others' experience- You are connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More opportunities, so you can forge your own path- As a large and expanding multi academy trust, there are ample opportunities for development and new experiences.
- More hands on support, so you can get on with what matters most - Expert operations support removes headaches, allowing you to focus on the children.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date: Sunday 19 May
Shortlisting date: Monday 20 May
Interview dates: week beginning Monday 20 May 2019.
Start date: September 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the 'link'-https://bit.ly/2Q2lR9E
.We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty
- To apply please use the following: blowe.71E6F26C7.firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the School
Maltings Academy in Witham, Essex is oversubscribed and graded Outstanding by Ofsted. A state of the art new building offers fantastic facilities for both students and staff alike.
Benefits of working at New Rickstones include:
- BHSF Health Cash Plan
- BHSF Network Benefits
- Childcare Vouchers
- Talent Referral Scheme (incentive paid to new employee and referrer)
- Local Government Pension Scheme (Support Staff) / Teachers Pension
- Discounted membership at Witham Leisure Centre and other local centres within the Fusion group
- Referral Scheme
- Excellent catering provided by CucinA
- Free tea and coffee
- Free car parking
- 3 days of CPD may be completed as twilight sessions/overtime to shorten term times
- School Direct Teacher Training with excellent support for Teacher Trainees and NQTs
As an Investors in People organisation, we have been very successful at developing teachers and leaders with progression both within and beyond the academy. A number of support staff have also progressed to undertake their teacher training with us and have moved on to teaching roles.