Download printable version
CHANGE SCHOOLS PARTNERSHIP MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST
NOTLEY GREEN PRIMARY SCHOOL
HEAD OF SCHOOL
Salary Range L 12 - 18 (depending on experience)
Full time or Flexible 0.8 FTE (4 days)
Required: 1 September 2019
This is a rare opportunity to join the CHANGE Schools Partnership (Multi-Academy trust) as one of our lead professionals for this lovelyprimary school.
We are looking to appoint a Head of School to lead our successful school that delivers a quality of education for our children.
The Head of School has day to day responsibility for operational leadership and management and works closely with the Executive Headteacher, who has ultimate legal responsibility for the school, on strategic school improvement.
As Head of School you will receive a comprehensive and personalised CPD package, including mentoring and coaching, to enable you to fulfil your role effectively. You don't have to be the 'finished article' from the outset!
This is an ideal role for those with well-developed senior leadership skill, who may want a role between that of Deputy Headteacher and Headteacher at this stage in their career.
The successful candidate will be:
- committed to the principles, vision and values of the CHANGE Schools Partnership
- able to work effectively and collaboratively with all stakeholders across the CHANGE Schools Partnership
- an experienced leader with proven capacity and impact for school improvement
- an excellent primary practitioner
- passionate about high quality teaching & learning and believe in the potential of every child, especially the most vulnerable
You are very welcome to visit to our schools. You may also contact Stuart Ellis, CEO of the Trust, for an informal discussion about the role on 07533 110986
Closing date:30th May 2019
Interview Date: 14th June 2019