Download printable version
For September 2019 we are looking to appoint a Temporary Subject Progress Head of Graphics to cover maternity leave.
Applicants must be able to:
- Articulate a vision for the development of Graphic Design up to Key Stage 5.
- Manage the teaching and learning of Graphics within the faculty
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching ability
- Be committed to raising standards of achievement
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluation of key aspects of the Graphics curriculum changes and the implementation of the most recent specifications
- Lead on developing learning and teaching in the department and developing schemes of work in line with the demands of the changing curriculum
- Be able to use data analysis to facilitate progression
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate they have leadership qualities and the drive and enthusiasm to enrich teaching and learning in this vital area of the curriculum.
The school has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Please visit our website www.shoeburynesshigh.co.uk or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for an application pack.
Information about the School
Shoeburyness High School is a very successful, large and oversubscribed 11-18 Community Academy and a member of the Southend East Community Academy Trust (SECAT).
First and foremost we are a place of learning and high aspiration but we add value to this core purpose with our focus on developing the whole individual; there is something for everyone at Shoeburyness High School and we remain very proud of our fully inclusive ethos.