Download printable version
Required for September 2019 - SPH for Resistant Materials and Engineering up to Key Stage 5.
Applicants must be able to:
- Articulate a vision for the development of Resistant Materials and Engineering up to Key stage 5.
- Have experience of teaching in either or both of these subjects.
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching ability.
- Be committed to raising standards of achievement.
- Be able to use data analysis to facilitate progression
- Lead on developing learning and teaching throughout Resistant Materials and Engineering; developing schemes of work in line with the demands of changing curriculum.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate they have leadership qualities and the drive and enthusiasm to enrich teaching and learning in this vital area of the curriculum.
The school has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Please visit our website www.shoeburynesshigh.co.uk
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Information about the School
Shoeburyness High School is a very successful, large and oversubscribed 11-18 Community Academy and a member of the Southend East Community Academy Trust (SECAT).
First and foremost we are a place of learning and high aspiration but we add value to this core purpose with our focus on developing the whole individual; there is something for everyone at Shoeburyness High School and we remain very proud of our fully inclusive ethos.