Download printable version
Philip Morant School and College - Teacher of Geography
Pay Range: Teachers Main
We are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational teacher of Geography. The position will suit an experienced or newly qualified teacher. Do you believe that there are no limits to student achievement? If so, why not consider joining our school and make a real difference to our students.
The start for this post is September 2019
We're looking for you if you have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Ability to teach "outstanding" lessons in Geography across all disciplines
• A passion for teaching and making a real difference to young people
• Commitment to safeguarding and child protection.
If you are a dynamic, newly qualified teacher or a teacher with experience, who would like to work in a supportive and collaborative environment and you feel that you have the enthusiasm and commitment required to join our school, please apply.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Role Specification).
What we can Offer:
- A competitive Salary
- Employee benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay and Employee Assistance Programme
- A full continuous Professional Development Programme
- Training Opportunities through our membership of The Sigma Trust.
Information about the School
We are a large secondary school in Colchester and also enjoy a thriving Sixth Form College. We are a popular School with waiting lists for every year and are proud of our strong academic record. We have an excellent and enthusiastic staff led by a strong senior leadership team and we work hard to provide an environment where every student is valued and their varying needs met. Our pastoral care is based upon a highly successful house system and ensures support both for students and parents.