Download printable version
Notley Green Primary School are looking to recruit a committed and enthusiastic Sports coach to work afternoons (1-3:30pm) from September 2019. Additional to this, there will also be opportunity for extra hours running after school clubs.
This post will be term time only, 12.5 hours per week
Band 3 point 6-11
Actual Salary from £5353.76 to 6020.61 gross per annum
We are looking for:
· Someone who is passionate about sport and keen to inspire the next generation.
· Has the ability to plan, prepare and reflect on lessons to ensure they are of a consistently high quality.
· A practitioner with good interpersonal and communication skills, who excels as part of a team.
· Someone who will be proactive at promoting sport within the school and creating links across the local network.
We can offer you:
· A school that values sport and understands the importance of children having access to high quality learning.
· An amazing opportunity to work in a friendly, forward-thinking and committed team of professionals.
· Excellent opportunities for professional development.
· Opportunities to have impact across schools within our Trust through collaborative Trust working.
· A Trust that cares about the views and well-being of its staff.
· A comprehensive induction package to support new staff effectively.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Emma Saward, Head of School at Notley Green Primary School on 01376 343485.