Download printable version
15 hours per week- 47 weeks per year
Inspire their Remarkable
Tendring Technology College are seeking a cleaner. You will provide high quality cleaning to support the needs of the College.
Main Aspects of the Role:
- Undertake all aspects of cleaning across the College as directed by the cleaning specification including and restocking of consumables such as hand towels, soap and toilet rolls.
- Duties to include locking and unlocking of rooms as necessary and clearing of snow if required.
- Any task required by the College.
- We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It's what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you'll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we're inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do- Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones- A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact- G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward- A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities- To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Start date- June 2019
Interview date- Week beginning Monday 3 June 2019.
Closing date- Sunday 2 June 2019.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the 'apply button'.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
Information about the School
Tendring Technology College is a key member of Academies Enterprise Trust (AET), a multi-Academy sponsor which aims to provide the opportunity for all young learners to fulfil their real potential, broaden their horizons and become active, prosperous and successful citizens in the world around them. The College attained Teaching School status in July 2014 and is a large successful 11-18 mixed comprehensive school, which has two campuses; Frinton Campus (KS4 & KS5) and Thorpe Campus (KS3) with 5 miles between sites.
Tendring Technology College (TTC) - a community in which young people work hard, are happy, and achieve outstanding success. Our students are switched on, bright and connected. If this matches your aspiration, then TTC is the place for you.
At TTC we aim to help young people realise their ambitions as they prepare for adult life. This eductional community is nurturing and caring, and we help young people to build strong motivation and aim for the highest possible standards. We know how important self-esteem is, and we provide a very clear moral framework in which young people learn to distinguish right from wrong, and gain satisfaction from helping others to succeed.
We offer a wide range of both academic and vocational courses, closely matched to the needs and aspirations of our students and the community.
We employ some of the best teachers in the UK, and make excellent use of a wide range of teaching methods so that all can thrive. Students make use of the latest technologies across the curriculum to enahnce learning. We want to challenge and extend the thinking and understanding of our students. Learning here is fun, exciting and opens up new horizons.
At TTC we work closely with students, parents and wider community agencies to provide a personalised learning service in which young people play a major role in determining their own future and achieving their goals. We help young people to know themselves and to value their own integrity. We believe in justice and inclusion so that they can grow to be well rounded, morally aware members of the wider community.
We aim for the highest quality of learning in every lesson every day. We want young people to bring their energies and enthusiasms to all the activities available at TTC.
We look forward to welcoming you so that you become part of an outstanding educational experience.