Download printable version
Mathematics Teacher with Head of Year responsibility
Start Date: September 2019
Salary: TMS (fringe) + 2b
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
· Have the highest aspirations for the students you teach?
· Believe all students can be outstanding?
· Champion the importance of education in shaping the future of young people?
· Want to embark on an exciting professional journey in a rapidly improving academy?
If so, we eagerly await your application. Ormiston Park is a small but growing 11-16 Academy. Our vision of 'Believe and Achieve' underpins all aspects of academy life in our impressive, well-resourced buildings and grounds. You will join a caring and committed body of staff and enjoy working with friendly and enthusiastic students of whom we are extremely proud. You will play a vital role in providing the highest quality provision, impacting positively on outcomes for our students, ensuring aspirations become reality. Ormiston Park Academy having received our Good judgement in 2017, is now on the journey to Outstanding by 2021.
The available role provides a great opportunity for an experienced Maths teacher with a passion for a Pastoral responsibility to join our expanding Mathematics department, which provides excellent opportunities for those candidates wishing to progress their career.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will:
· Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
· Have a proven track record of impact in your teaching career to date.
· Possess outstanding subject knowledge and passion for your subject.
· Commit to furthering your own professional development through the bespoke opportunities on offer at the Academy.
· Have experience with working in a pastoral capacity.
For further details or to arrange a time to visit the Academy, contact Sally Spraggon, PA to the Principal and Vice Principal on 01708 865180 or email@example.com
Our application form and job description are available in the About - vacancies section of our website. All applications are to be returned electronically.
Early applications are encouraged. Applicants WILL NOT be considered via agencies.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Thursday 16th May at 12pm noon
Interviews will be held during the week beginning 20th May
Ormiston Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to references and enhanced DBS checks.