Download printable version
LEAD PRACTITIONER SCIENCE
Salary: Lead Practitioner Pay Scale. Salary will be determined by experience and will be discussed at interview.
Required September 2019.
Castle View School is a welcoming, diverse, innovative place to work where children are given the opportunity and inspiration to pursue academic excellence as well as develop personally. We, as a school community, have developed a growth mindset where failure is an opportunity for growth and that nothing is impossible. We have the ethos that students, staff, parents/carers, governors and local businesses can and will collaborate and work effectively in partnership to create an environment where students can "be the best that they can be."
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
- Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader.
- Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions.
- Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors and the local community.
- The ideal candidate will be able to display dynamism and determination. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who truly aim to make a difference, not only to student life chances and successes, but also developing young people who contribute to society with kindness and confidence.
We aim to do this through:
- The development of productive, positive working relationships, so every student is valued as an individual who is known and respected within an ordered and purposeful community that prepares them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life in modern Britain.
- Inspiring the next generation, encouraging ambition and aspiration by fostering excellence in learning through first class teaching.
- An engaging, broad and balanced curriculum that develops the skills of creativity, problem solving and investigation whilst promoting a healthy and active lifestyle.
If you want to make difference to our students and local community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org an application or to arrange a visit to our school. Please note that only those applicants who are asked to attend for interview will be contacted.
Closing date: 24/05/2019. Interviews to follow.
Castle View School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and good references. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if there is a good level of response. Therefore we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. It is anticipated that Castle View School will be joining the Zenith Multi-Academy Trust in the near future.