Download printable version
Laindon Park Primary School & Nursery
Part Time SEN Learning Support Assistant to support a pupil with an EHCP Down syndrome
Band 2 Salary range: points 11-14
Actual pro rata salary £5,110 - £5,312
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to job share alongside a current member of staff supporting a pupil who has an EHCP for Down syndrome.
The successful candidate will:
· Have experience in supporting pupils with SEND; having worked with pupils with Down Syndrome will be an advantage
· Have a commitment to high quality inclusive teaching and learning
· Educated to at least GCSE grade 4/level C or equivalent in Maths and English
· Be able to develop, nurture and model positive adult and peer relationships
· Be able to engage and motivate children to learn, building on the strengths and resources of the child
· Be able to contribute to assessment, planning, monitoring and evaluations.
· Work well as part of a team, as well as being able to show initiative and have an ability to work independently
This post is for five days a week, 12.30pm to 3:15, term time only.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact Mrs Dawn Hodgson on 01268 544808 to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date for Applications is 30/04/19. Interviews will be held 03/05/19
Zenith Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Laindon Park Primary School & Nursery is a Zenith Multi Academy Trust school as part of Zenith Multi Academy Trust