Download printable version
Band 2 Point 3-10
(£8,892 to £10,308 actual salary)
25 hours 50 minutes per week. Term time only plus 5 inset days.
Required As Soon As Possible
Kenningtons Primary Academy is looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant.
· Your main responsibilities will be to support individuals and groups of children in line with the National Curriculum across the whole school, under the guidance of the Class Teacher. Previous experience of working in a school is preferred.
The working pattern is 8.50 am - 11.55am and 12.50pm - 3.15pm, Monday - Friday. The successful candidate will have the following:
· A good standard of Maths and English, GSCE A-C Equivalent, as well as good spoken and written English
· An expectation of high achievement and good behaviour from pupils
· Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills
· NVQ Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or similar is desired
We value our staff, and in return we offer:
· A supportive and fun working environment
· Excellent CDP
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed by arrangement with the PA to the Headteacher, Jenny Green
Telephone Number: 01708 865663
Closing Date: Monday 22nd April 2019 midday
Interview Date: To Be Confirmed
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect all staff to share in this commitment. We follow safer recruitment procedures. The successful candidate will be offered a position subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and appropriate references