Download printable version
We are looking to appoint a dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic Business Manager to join our friendly and successful large primary school. We welcome applications from candidates with experience from educational or other financial and business backgrounds.
The successful candidate will be expected to either hold or be prepared, within the first year, to achieve the Certificate in School Business Management (CSBM). We are looking for someone to provide vision, knowledge and expertise in all areas of administration, procurement, resource management and strategic planning for our school.
The successful applicant will have:
· Proven experience and knowledge of financial management, budgetary planning and control
• Experience of human resources processes and management and a knowledge of safer recruitment practices
· Excellent working knowledge of ICT systems and a knowledge of SIMS or similar accountancy software
• Ability to adapt and develop administrative systems and procedures
• Organisational, analytical and problem solving skills
· Experience of facilities management and an understanding of Health and Safety issues
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· The ability to present both written, and verbal information for the Head Teacher, Senior Leadership Team and Governors
• Drive, initiative, commitment, the ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines.
· A good sense of humour
Tudor Court Primary School is a four-form entry primary school. This is a period of unprecedented financial pressure for schools and we are looking for someone to lead us forward in these challenging times as we continue our pursuit for excellence.
In return we can offer:
· Friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and Governors
· Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
· Well behaved, smiley children, who are keen to learn
· A school committed to your career development
Please see the documents attached and to register your interest please email Lorraine Ruck - Office Manager on email@example.com
We welcome visits to school and these can be arranged by emailing your available dates and times as above.
The closing date for receipt of all applications is Friday 5th April 2019 at 4 p.m.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 30th April 2019.
Information about the School
We are a popular, successful Academy School who work hard to make this a welcoming School.
Since September 2016 we have in excess of 890 children on roll including the younger children in our on-site Nursery.
Since September 2011 we have admitted four classes of children into Reception along with 100 (in total) children into our morning and afternoon Nursery classes.
At the present time we have four forms of entry throughout school excluding Year 6. We will therefore continue to expand in September 2017 to accommodate four classes in this year group, however the accommodation for these classes is already in place.
Please visit our School website www.tudorcourtprimary.com for further information and a copy of our latest Prospectus.
The School has been re-modelled and provides excellent facilities for the children and staff.