Download printable version
We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly and reliable staff who can provide a warm, nurturing and fun Breakfast and Afterschool Club for our children.
You will be responsible for:
· Preparing a healthy breakfast and light tea each day; ensuring that hygiene, health and safety standards are met
· Providing a variety of activities for children who attend
· Administering first aid when necessary
· Good communication with parents and carers
· Liaising with the school office regarding all administrative matters - eg attendance, applications for places etc
· Undertaking appropriate and relevant training
· Following school and club policies and procedures
Hours: 7.00am to 8.45am and 3.00pm to 6.30pm term time only
Job share considered
Band: 1 or 2 depending on position and experience Actual Salary: £10,183 - £11,022
Staff and Governors at Henham and Ugley Primary and Nursery School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and references.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Contact: Rachel Hipperson or Joanne Nicholls at the school office to arrange a visit.
Information about the School
Henham & Ugley Primary and Nursery School is situated at the very centre of the friendly, family focused Henham community. Our school is a single form entry community school and we pride ourselves on the caring, nurturing learning environment that we provide, where all children are encouraged to thrive and grow.