Download printable version
Paying Main Scale 1-6 (£23,720.00 - £35,008.00) or Upper Pay Spine 1-3 (£36,646.00 - £39,406.00) dependent on career profile.
We have a wonderful opportunity for a dynamic and inspiring qualified Teacher to join our dedicated and supportive team, working in KS2 based at Parkwood Academy.
Do you have the drive, ambition and determination to secure positive outcomes for our pupils?
Do you want to work in a forward thinking and aspirational academy?
Due to an internal promotion Parkwood Academy are seeking a dedicated and conscientious KS2 Teacher to join their hardworking and passionate team from 1st September 2019 on a permanent basis.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you:
- Are passionate about learning, creative in your approach and have the ability to encourage our children to become successful, self-motivated, happy and confident learners through engaging lessons.
- Have a proven track record of good or outstanding teaching.
- Have a positive and inspirational approach with a real passion for making a difference.
- Are ambitious and have high expectations of yourself and for your pupils.
- Have the ability to forge and maintain positive working relationships with children and their families.
- Want to be a valued member of a professional and supportive team.
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff and wider Academy Trust team.
What we can offer you:
- A growing Multi Academy Trust of Primary schools who work closely together for the benefit of everyone.
- The 'Leadership Academy' which delivers high quality professional development to all staff.
- A dynamic and collaborative team of Teachers, Leaders and a central team who are dedicated and committed to the success of all pupils and staff alike.
- Additional holiday in October giving a two week break, enabled by an early close every Friday which is utilised for CPD.
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are 'proud to belong' to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply now. In addition, please see the Job Description and Person Specification with full details of experience required to fulfil this highly rewarding role.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school directly on 01245 354605 to arrange a visit.
South Essex Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. For more information, please visit our website; www.seacademytrust.co.uk.