Download printable version
Full time class teacher KS1
We are seeking to recruit an outstanding teacher to become part of our enthusiastic, dedicated and creative team. We are looking for a teacher who:
· Plans and delivers exciting, motivating and engaging lessons
· Finds and develops the potential in all children
· Expects and maintains a calm, well-ordered and purposeful learning environment
· Believes that high academic standards go hand-in-hand with creative and child-centred experiences
· Enjoys working in a cheerful, conscientious and supportive team
We can offer you:
• A welcoming atmosphere, enthusiastic and well-mannered children and a highly professional and committed staff
• A very well-resourced school
• A commitment to professional development
• A positive ethos where all can succeed
The role is likely to be in KS1 and NQTs are welcome to apply.
Newlands Spring Primary School Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For further details please contact Mrs. Tina Harris 01245 442031
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing date for applications:
Information about the School
Newlands Spring Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident, have the right to work in the UK and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.