Download printable version
The Governors are looking to recruit a Y1 Class Teacher for September. Experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who:
· Works hard but is also happy to have a good laugh in the staffroom
· Loves working with children and is great with parents
· Can work as part of a team and be flexible
· Is adaptable and forward thinking in their approach to teaching and learning
· Is well organised and able to meet deadlines
· Will uphold the Christian ethos of our school
· Is willing to contribute to the wider life of our school.
We can offer:
· Brilliant children whose behaviour is exemplary and never disrupts learning
· An embedded assessment without levels system that is manageable and gives you the time to focus on teaching
· High quality CPD that will keep you up to date with the latest educational developments
· An established curriculum that engages children
· The possibility of outreach work in a variety of schools
· Streamlined planning and marking which puts pupil progress at the forefront
· A very well resourced school with a healthy budget.
Visits to school are welcomed.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointed staff will be DBS checked.
Information about the School
A popular over-subscribed Church of England primary school on the outskirts of Brentwood.