Download printable version
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and creative teacher to join our team.
We welcome applications from either newly qualified or experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent classroom practitioner
- Keen to make learning fun and inspire our pupils
- Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- A good team player with a pro-active attitude
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be caring and committed to the welfare of our pupils
What we can offer you:
- A friendly ethos with a supportive hard working team
- Well behaved and enthusiastic pupils
- A very well resourced and purposeful working environment
- An excellent opportunity to develop your career
- Specialist teachers to cover PPA including PE, Music, Languages and Food Technology
- Flexibility on the Year Group
We are a friendly and welcoming two form entry primary school rated as 'Good' by Ofsted 2017.
We have a large site with a heated swimming pool and nursery and are within easy access to the A12.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged - please make an appointment with the school office.
Please visit our website www.wentworth.essex.sch.uk for more information about the school.
Information about the School
"Striving for Excellence”
We aim to provide a curriculum that is broad, balanced and progressive, which relates to the development of the whole child and which meets individual needs; a curriculum which excites and interests the children and which encourages each child, as a unique individual with special qualities and talents, to make a positive contribution to school life.
Wentworth Primary School was opened in 1969 and serves the housing development to the south-west of Maldon, a pleasant town in the east of Essex. It is ten miles from the county town of Chelmsford with excellent shopping, and main railway and road connections to London and Colchester.
Please see our website www.wentworth.essex.sch.uk for further details.