Download printable version
'Enjoy, Respect, Achieve'
With the forthcoming retirement of our current Headteacher the Governors are seeking a new Headteacher (start date 1 September 2019) with the drive, vision and dedication to move the School forward to its next phase of development following its attainment of a 'Good' Ofsted rating in January 2019.
The successful candidate will be supportive of the Christian values and ethos of the school which has close links to Hatfield Peverel St Andrew's Church and has as its Mission Statement 'To achieve high standards of learning and to establish a feeling of well-being, enjoyment and responsibility in a caring school community reflecting our Christian Values'
We are looking for a person who:
- Can demonstrate a good record of achievement and improvement in their existing or previous roles
- Will put the needs of the children first
- Will show vision, enthusiasm and a positive caring attitude
- Will be able to lead, motivate and inspire both staff and pupils
- Will communicate effectively with parents and the wider community
The position offers:
- A school with a distinctive Christian ethos which underpins everything the school is and does
- Friendly, caring and well-behaved children who are fully engaged with their learning and enjoy coming to school
- Good quality staff with strong morale
- A strong and supportive Governing Body
If you are interested in this vacancy, why not come and see the school for yourself. To arrange a visit please contact the School Office Manager (Mrs Louise Draper) on 01245 380131 or email@example.com