Download printable version
10 hours per week, term time plus non-pupil days
Actual salary £3,787 per annum. Full time equivalent £16,495
Monday - Friday, 8.30 - 10.30am daily
Stambridge Primary School is a small, friendly school. We are one of six schools that form the HEARTS Academy Trust. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to be a key player in the day to day running of the friendly school office.
The main focus of the role will be to share reception desk and telephone duties and to deal with daily enquiries from parents, staff and pupils. This role will evolve as time goes on and will be a good opportunity for someone who has the enthusiasm to learn about wider administrative processes and wants to get involved in the busy life of a Primary school. The successful applicant will use the school database (Scholarpack) daily to input and retrieve information.
We are looking for a person who:
- is organised and able to prioritise workload
- has excellent communication skills using all forms of communication (email, face to face, telephone, written letters)
- is confident and able to work on their own initiative
- works well with others and is calm under pressure
- has the interests of children at the heart of the work that they do
- has good ICT skills and able to use all Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint). Training will be available for Scholarpack.
We can offer you:
- a CPD entitlement with purposeful training
- the opportunity to work with our lovely children
- supportive colleagues who want to provide the best possible opportunities for their pupils
- well behaved and hardworking pupils who deserve the best
- a constantly improving learning environment
- a responsive and involved leadership team
Visits can be arranged by contacting Donna Maynard by emailing email@example.com. Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered. Please do not send CV's to the school. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we have enough applications to shortlist, therefore we advise that you do not delay applying.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the School
Stambridge Primary School is a small, rural school with lovely children. We are part of the HEARTS Academy Trust, a Trust of local schools that has the values of Happiness, achievement, self-esteem, respect & responsibility, truth, spirituality & service.
The Trust is truly innovative and rewards outstanding staff for outstanding outcomes. The school calendar year has 184 days of contact time with pupils, 5 non-pupil days, and the equivalent of 6 days of high quality continuous professional development.
The Directors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical check, prohibited from teaching check and references. References will be requested prior to interview.
For further information about the HEARTS Academy Trust please visit our website at www.heartsacademytrust.co.uk.