Download printable version
TEACHER MPS + SEN 1 + TLR2 Hub Leader
Required September 2019
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your leadership journey in a well led, collaborative and supportive environment. The Edith Borthwick School is a large, vibrant 3-19 special school where no two days are the same! In 2015 we moved into a brand new building and we have a strong reputation and high expectations of both students and staff and consider this to be an exciting place to work and develop, where creativity and innovation are nurtured. We really know our students, and focus on them as individuals. Pastoral systems are strong and we value a curriculum offer and activities that educate the whole child.
We are seeking to recruit a replacement for a hub leader who has successfully been promoted into the role of assistant head. Hub leaders play an integral part of the Extended Leadership Team and must have experience as an outstanding practitioner who can support, enthuse and inspire others.
The successful candidate will:
* Have high expectation of themselves and the students in their care
* Be able to lead and motivate staff, supporting colleagues in the improvement of teaching and learning
* Be able to contribute to the Senior Leadership team in achieving the vision and strategic aims of the school
* Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
In return we can offer:
* Truly amazing learners
* Lively, enthusiastic and caring ethos
* Friendly and supportive staff team
* Opportunity to have a positive impact on learner progress
* Dedicated leadership time
Visit us and find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and this post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS.
Closing Date: 1 April 2019