Download printable version
27.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (i.e. term time plus 5 INSET Days)
Hours: 9:15am to 2:45pm, 5 days per week
Alec Hunter Academy has a fantastic new opportunity for a high calibre individual, to join the school as a Part-Time Admin Assistant. To be considered for this role, you will need to have experience of working in a high-level administrative position and demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills. The successful candidate will be expected to produce accurate work to a high standard with excellent attention to detail. The role requires 5-day working, but the hours are flexible and could suit someone with school age children.
Duties will include:
· providing daily admin support for all functions of the school
· coordinating all aspects of the admin for school events such as Skills Days, Awards Evenings and Celebration Assemblies
· ensuring that the school website is regularly updated and meets statutory requirements
· sharing school successes with parents and the wider school community via our newsletter and social media platforms
· maintaining a high standard of display around the school under the guidance of department teams
Our school is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Check at enhanced level will be required for this post. If you would like to visit the school prior to making an application, please do not hesitate to contact us to arrange this.