Download printable version
6 ¼ hrs per week
11.45 - 1.00pm per day Monday to Friday(Term time only)
Annual pay: £2522
Acting as part of a team, you willtake care and support all the children on the school premises during the midday break between the morning and afternoon teaching sessions.
· To assist children in selecting their meal and sitting in an appropriate place in the dining hall,
· To assist children with eating their meal if applicable.
· To clear tables when meals are finished and clear up any associated spillages.
· To enforce the necessary sanctions for maintaining good order.
· To administer basic first aid as required.
· To keep daily records of first aid administered, behaviour and sanctions employed, together
with any other relevant records that may be needed.
· To provide pastoral care, guidance and routine advice to pupils as appropriate.
· Where necessary and appropriate to lead games and activities with the children.
· To alert Senior Midday Assistant and/or the Headteacher of any concerns regarding an
individual child or group of children
We are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Following safer recruitment procedures the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical checks and enhanced CRB checks.