Download printable version
Breakfast School Club Leader
This is part-time post for 12.5 hours per week, initially 38 weeks per year
Band 3 Point 17 - 21 (depending on experience)
Great Berry Primary School is starting wraparound child care provision and is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientious Club Leader for this new venture.
The Breakfast School hours will be 7:00am to 8:30am - Monday to Friday. The successful candidate will be required to work 6:30am to 9am.
The position is to start on 23rd April or as soon after as possible.
The successful candidate will:
- have the ability to work using their own initiative and remain calm under pressure
- oversee the successful administration and organisation of the wraparound provision
- ensure the safety, excellent behaviour and well-being of the children and staff attending
- have good literacy and numeracy skills and NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- have recent and relevant experience in a primary school setting
- have good organisational and interpersonal skills
- understand and support the importance of social and emotional wellbeing
What we can offer you:
- well resourced and designated space within the school for the provision
- enthusiastic and well behaved children
- excellent staff who are supportive and focused
- a commitment to continued professional development
- supportive parents and governors who are committed to the school
We also have a position for an After School Club Leader (please see separate advert). Candidates interested in both positions please indicate on application form.
Great Berry Primary School is a popular, oversubscribed school, if you feel you have the skills, experience and enthusiasm for this opportunity visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit or if you have any questions please contact Mrs Almond or Mrs Sambrook on 01268 544709.
Information about the School
Great Berry Primary School is part of Cresco Multi Academy Trust together with Janet Duke and Noak Bridge Primary Schools. The aim is to share good practice and provide the best education for all our children.
We believe that this collaborative partnership will have a positive impact and enable us to drive school improvement, help us to build capacity, develop our staff, secure the best financial value for each of our academies and support greater pupil attainment and opportunity.