Download printable version
Alresford Primary School is a 'Good' school (Ofsted Feb 2018) with 160 children currently on role. We are undergoing an expansion which will mean we will become a one form entry school from September 2019 and will steadily grow to a capacity of 210. We are therefore looking for a class teacher to join our wonderful supportive team as we move into the next exciting chapter. Applications are very much welcome from NQTs and those new to the profession.
The successful candidate will be a passionate teacher who will embrace moving our growing, friendly school to outstanding. The position will be either KS1 or KS2 with regular PPA and NQT time.
The successful candidate will:
· Have the potential to be an outstanding classroom practitioner
· Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
· Be caring, enthusiastic and creative
· Be organised, flexible and able to work on their own initiative
· Work well with others and have excellent communication skills
· Be a positive role model for all pupils
We are able to offer:
· A friendly, welcoming school with a family atmosphere and strong community links
· Polite, well behaved children who are eager to learn
· A happy and supportive team
· Professional development support and opportunities
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our lovely school by prior arrangement
Alresford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.