Download printable version
Band 1 Point 1 (New Pay Scale) FTE = £17,364
18.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Monday 9.15 - 1.30pm Tuesday - Friday 10 - 1.30pm
Term time only
Based at Milwards Primary School and Nursery
• Supporting with the prep of nutritionally balanced meals for children aged 3 -11 years
• To support the Cook Manager with all menu requirements
• Following kitchen procedures and maintain records in accordance with Environmental Health policies and processes
• Support the Chef in daily activities.
• Anything recyclable is recycled.
• Participate in any other job in the kitchen upon Chef's instructions. Skills;
• Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Team player and contribute ideas
• High expectations of hygiene standards
• Be able to support with the prep of a variety of food which look appealing
• Self - Motivated and willing to learn
Milwards is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and references.