Download printable version
Band 2 Point 3 (New Pay Scale) FTE = £18,065
22.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Daily 7.30am - 12.00
Term time only
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Welfare Assistant to join our Milwards team. The purpose of this role is to provide welfare support within the school - providing first aid, administering prescribed medicines and record keeping.
· Have a calm approach and friendly nature
· Have childcare experience
· Ideally hold an in date paediatric first aid qualification, however the school can arrange training for the right candidate
· Have good IT skills
· Be motivated and organised individual
· Be able to work on own initiative
· Have excellent interpersonal skills
· Be confident at completing general administration tasks
Milwards is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and references.