Download printable version
HEAD OF SCHOOL
CONNECTED LEARNING MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST BASED AT SILVER END ACADEMY
Start date 1st September 2019
Contract type: Full time
Salary range: L10 - L16
Silver End Academy is a 2-form entry Primary School, located in the historic village of Silver End. It is a school on a journey to become good then onto outstanding. We are looking for a Head of School to make that journey with us.
This is a perfect opportunity for a dynamic and talented leader, with a proven track record of raising achievement and improving teaching and learning in their school, to work with a great community of children, staff and parents at Silver End.
Silver End Academy is a Primary School in a Multi-Academy Trust of five schools, who are vibrant, creative and supportive. Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust, is a group of schools where children and adults learn together. We have come together under one Trust with a Leadership Team of a Chief Executive Officer, Chief Learning Officer and Chief Operations Officer, four Heads of School and a Central Management Business Team. The CEO and CLO also fulfil the role of Executive Headteacher
If you would like to work in a Multi Academy Trust that is committed to providing children with an outstanding learning experience, aims to continually develop and grow, and where teamwork and the professional development of all staff is important, we would love to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have current senior leadership experience of at least three years
- Share our vision of transforming learning raising aspiration, secure an enjoyment and love of learning and develop a sense of pride in all that we do
- Put children at the heart of everything they do
- Be an outstanding and enthusiastic classroom practitioner with a proven track record of raising standards
- Be an excellent leader with a passion and commitment to improving the life changes of our children
- Have a proven ability to lead, inspire and motivate others
- Be a creative thinker
- Have the ability to drive forward development in our curriculum
- Be able to develop effective partnerships with staff, parents and the wider community in order to drive forward change and shape the future direction of Silver End Academy.
This vacancy is a full time position with no fixed teaching commitment, there is however, an expectation that the successful candidate can lead by example and has the skills to model high quality teaching and learning.
We actively welcome visits to our school. Should you have any further questions or wish to arrange a visit, please make contact with Silver End Academy on 01376 583353 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at http://www.silverendschool.co.uk for more information about this Academy. Please visit www.connectedlearningmat.co.uk for more information about our Trust
Closing date for applications: 29th March 2019 (midday)
Interviews to be held: 24th April 2019
Start date: 1st September 2019