Download printable version
Cressing is a one-form entry school with an expanding pupil base. We are looking to appoint a full-time teacher to join our school in September 2019. Our latest OFSTED rating was 'Good' (December 2016).
We are a caring school with children who are very well behaved and enjoy learning. Our staff members are friendly, supportive of each other and enjoy working in a team. Our leadership team and governors place great emphasis on staff well-being and believe strongly in a culture where there is work/life balance.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is caring, enthusiastic and creative
- has high expectations of the children and themselves
- has the potential to be an outstanding teacher
- is organised, flexible and able to work on their own initiative
- works well with others and has excellent communication skills
- is a positive role model for all pupils.
Applications from NQTs are very much welcomed. For existing teachers, as an expanding school, there will be opportunities if you are keen to develop your career.
Visits to our school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit, please contact Mrs. Sandy Moss, our office manager.
To apply, please visit www.essexschooljobs.co.uk