Download printable version
Required June 2019.
Our Receptionist is going on Maternity leave so we are looking to appoint someone to cover her absence.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. daily. Monday to Friday.
We are looking for you to have:
- Experienceof reception work/school office work
- General understanding of the operation of a school
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Ability to manage own time effectively
- Understanding of procedures and legislation relating to confidentiality
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Be the first point of contact for both the telephone and face to face enquiries and take messages where appropriate
- Undertake general administrative duties
- Receive and deal with enquiries from visitors, parents, staff, Governors, both over the phone and in person.
Brightside is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of chilren and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be requied to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Information about the School
Brightside is a Group 3 school. Current NOR is 454. There is potential for the school to expand to a group 4 school in the coming years.