Download printable version
Montgomerie Primary School, as part of Robus Multi Academy Trust, seeks a positive and creative colleague to join our team.
Applications are welcome from all teachers whether experienced or newly qualified.
We are looking are for someone who:
- Holds the interests of our children at the heart of the work that they do.
- Is able to work well with members of the school team and build excellent relationships with our families and wider community.
- Fosters and demonstrates a positive love for learning.
- Has high expectations of children's progress and conduct.
- Is proactive, organised and able to prioritise workload.
What we can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive team working together with other schools for the best outcomes for everyone.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development within the school and across our Trust.
- Well behaved and hardworking pupils who deserve the best.
- An inclusive school which promotes achievement for all.
If you think that this could be the exciting opportunity you are seeking, then please call the school office to arrange an appointment. We strongly encourage you to visit our school prior to making an application.
Montgomerie Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and references.